Complaint Review: TransNational Motorists Organization

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2003

• Reported By:Granger Iowa
TransNational Motorists Organization
115 40 SEastern, Suite 300 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

TransNational Motorists Organization consumer rip-off fraud Henderson Nevada

Last October, my 17 year old son took a phone call from a telemarketer. They convinced him that their auto warrantee was a great deal and then they debited his savings account $137.35 without any written permission. Then a couple of weeks later a letter came so that I knew who to call to cancel the account.

I called and they claimed that a check would come in a couple of weeks. After month, nothing happened so I started calling every week. They would claim that the bosses weren't in or that they would call me back or they just wouldn't answer the phone.

In December my son's account was debited another $68.14. I tried to call again but always got the message that I needed to call during their business hours. (I was calling during their business hours)

In January we closed my son's account and opened a new one.

This looks exactly like the Warrantee USA rip-off claims. It looks like TMO started up when Warrantee USA went bankrupt!

Granger, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2003 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TransNational-Motorists-Organization/Henderson-Nevada-89052/TransNational-Motorists-Organization-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Henderson-Nevada-50870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TransNational Motorists Organization