Complaint Review: TransOne Merchant Services

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: John — Annapolis Maryland United States of America
TransOne Merchant Services
100 Throckmorton Street Suite 1800 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

TransOne Merchant Services 1100 Throckmorton street Suite 1800 Transone Merchant Services is a shady business practicing unethical business activities Fort Worth, Texas

When I signed up for Transone Merchant services they quoted me a price. When I got the bill it was not the same price quoted (it was more, go figure) and when they raised my rates and I wanted to cancel they said they had signed me up for 1 year at a time and I couldn't cancel. They also never told me I had to keep the account for two years (I'd had if for 3 anyway). They significantly raised my rates the next billing after I called to cancel and they said I couldn't. The salesman never told me any of this information and said their account was the same as my old one (which didn't have all the restrictions). I will never do business with them and can say you shouldn't either. Just a bunch of rip offs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TransOne-Merchant-Services/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/TransOne-Merchant-Services-1100-Throckmorton-street-Suite-1800-Transone-Merchant-Services-845598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TransOne Merchant Services