Complaint Review: TransTech

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: South Bend, IN — South Bend Indiana United States of America
TransTech
3350 Boyington Dr Internet United States of America

TransTech Certified Payment Processing Sucked me in as an employee and didn't pay me. I didn't realize this was a scam until the 2nd day. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Correct Contact information and Address

*Author of original report: What can we do?

*Consumer Comment: Company contact info more secret than the FBI

I started working for this company on Oct. 10 thinking it was legitimate. I made a sale my second day and this is when I realized that TransTech is comprised of scam artists. The way the sale was handled in a matter of minutes and the way I was rushed to get signatures was very upsetting to me. I decided then and there that I couldn't do this but the sale had been completed at that point.

I was not paid for this sale. I have made several attempts to get my payment. I am being blown off. They didn't know I wasn't going to be a part of their activities until the following week. I should have been paid on Fri. Oct. 19. The training webinar clearly stated that if we made a sale we would be paid the following Fri. "It's just that simple" we were told.

What is the best way to get the news out to local merchants to send people representing this company packing? I have some fliers to distribute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TransTech/internet/TransTech-Certified-Payment-Processing-Sucked-me-in-as-an-employee-and-didnt-pay-me-I-di-960521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TransTech

Correct Contact information and Address

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

The company name is TransTech One they are owned by Transcendent One Inc.   There are plenty of ripoff posts on them too.

Here is the complete company address:

Executive Office
2011 Palomar Airport Road
Suite 102
Carlsbad, CA 92011Toll-Free:             877.720.0022
Local:             760.707.5959
Fax: 760.707.5950

What can we do?

AUTHOR: South Bend, IN - (United States of America)

My worst frustration about working for Transtech and not being paid is the difficulty in getting anything done about it. It just shouldn't be this hard. I filled out my W2s and was an official employee spending my money on gas for them. They broke the law. I reported them. My response was phone numbers that go into voice mail. I left a message and received no response. I received a couple of websites. One doesn't work and the other one says not use if in your state. I have to contact Kentucky. Oh yeah. Did I mention that I'm unemployed. How am I supposed to pay for long distance calls? This is disgusting and makes me sick.

Company contact info more secret than the FBI

AUTHOR: tlcfromsd - (United States of America)

Just to let you know, I had to go to the moon and back just to find an actual address and phone number for this company.  They listed a job on Career Builder that was very decieving in terms of the actual location of the company and/or job opening.  The ad read as though the company was located here in Sioux Falls, SD and because I'm currently collecting unemployment and needed their address and phone for the reporting purposes, I became immediately suspicious and extremely frustrated, not to mention skeptical.  Why would any business be so secretive about their actual physical location when trying to recruit new associates?

Well, I was eventually able to find what I was looking for, and in my search I was lead to this site. Thank you for confirming my suspicions.  What I did do that I thought might be helpful in stoppin this company from scamming people is I reported this job to Career Builder and I think I'll duplicate those efforts on other employment websites as well.

Also, before I found this site, I had gotten my hands on a phone number which I did call and had to leave a message for someone to call me back with the address. Right after I placed that call I stumbled upon a video from the company CEO that revealed that they were in fact located in Carrollton, TX and not in Sioux Falls, SD at all.  Once I Googled that info I found this site, but before I left the website for them, I sent them a message to let them know that I thought it was just plain sneaky and suspicious that they kept their contach info (addrs & phone) so obviously hidden from would be applicants.  I'll certainly let you know what kind of a response I get from either the call or email, but in the meantime, everyone who has ever applied for a job with them should do their part to report them to any employment website as well as the BBB which is where I'm headed now! We can't change them or make them straighten up if we don't all speak out so do your part too.

rarely