Complaint Review: Transam Truck

• Reported By: Ripoff — Nebraska
Transam Truck
Olathe KS Olathe, Kansas USA

Transam Truck Scam Olathe Kansas

Transam is all about scam and fraud . I remember when i was attending my CDL class, i was filled with hopes and promises as i was poised to join transam truck after my class. However, my hope of becoming a successful trucker came to an abrupt end at transam after i had been used terribly to make money for them without a dime in my pocket for duration of six month as a lease driver.

They will come to you with sugar coated mouths and even run these fake adverts on the medias .  They are preying largely on the most vulnerable in the society, they report to government of creating employments but what they do is exploitation .

Having driven for them for six months and covered nearly 70,000 miles in about 30 states, i came back home used, disgraced and with no money. I was told, i'll be grossing at least 600 dollars on weekly basis steadily, now during my entire 6 months there, there wasn't a week i made anything closer to 300 dollars . All they kept telling me was i'm in negative and so the money i was suppose to take home will be paid towards my lease thus pushing me further into financial abyss. I remember one fateful week, i ran almost 2500 miles and what they paid into my account was less than hundred bucks,  laughable!!!  How on earth can this be possible when they are the one dispatching drivers to pick up freights? yet they won't accept the blame for coming short of miles for their drivers. Before i left them, i had about 3 to 4 thousand miles of dispatch  they refused to pay me because i turned down my lease renewal. There was money left in maintenance escrow  account and the other one, my account was shut down the very day i turned down a renewal . I wasn't allowed to open my acount again.

They were to pay me a lease completion bonus with the dispatches i ran during my last week of contract, everything was put on hold , they said they'll  mail everything to me. I later got a statement from them that all those money had been paid into the debt i incurred during my time with them. I opted to switch from owner operator to company driver, my dispatch manager told me it's not possible.

The bottom line of this report is just to warn fresh drivers who really want to excel in their driving career not to fall victims for a company like transam. All they promise is totally untrue as your life would be made a living hell by their devious tricks. If they aren't hiding the truth away from their recruits why the other guy that demonstrated his freedom of expression as regard his perception got fired on spot? Effort is ungoing to sue their ass as i sensed so much irregularities in the paper works they sent to me already. Please do not die in silence, we need to kick out all these tricksters from this noble industry. Feel free to contact me if you have been duped by these criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transam-Truck/Olathe-Kansas/Transam-Truck-Scam-Olathe-Kansas-1082129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transam Truck