Complaint Review: Transamerica

• Updated: Mon, April 19, 2010

• Reported By: OCmama — Orange California United States of America
Transamerica
3350 E. Birch Street, Ste. 200 Brea, California United States of America

Transamerica Transamerica 2 calls in one week VERY vague on prospective "job" Brea, California

I have received 2 calls from these people in the last week. Tey are very vague when asked about the "position" for which they are calling you about. The lady I spoke with, Tiffany Rogers, was basically reading my resume to me and telling me that because of my experince, they are very interested in "interviewing me: for a position with their company which is a Fortune 500 company. I was also told to dress professionanlly because of this and to bring my resume and write the names and numbers of 3 referenced on the back of it.

She gave me the address over the phone, 3350 E. Birch St., Brea, CA and was told to be there at 1:00 p.m. She went a little further; "Now neither myself or my secretary will be calling to remind you of this appointment, so make sure you write it all down".

I actually fell for this with Primerica many years ago. Showed up and was given the sales pitch. How sad. All these people dressed up with their breifcases and portfolios in hand just sitting there listening to a sales pitch when they really thought they had a job interview...

Beware...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2010 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transamerica/Brea-California-92851/Transamerica-Transamerica-2-calls-in-one-week-VERY-vague-on-prospective-job-Brea-Califo-594674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transamerica