Complaint Review: Transcendent Innovations Inc

www.yourfreeiphone.com Oak Lawn, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 3122768929
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Transcendent Innovations Inc Of course they closed my account too saying I violated their terms in which I did NOTHING to violate it. They closed my account for no reason. Never violated anything and they never tell you way they closed it except that you "violated terms". Oak Lawn, Pennsylvania

Ok so I was currently working on the YourFreeIphone site so I could get the PayPal prize.  I had 2 referrals but yet about 15 signups of course from my FRIENDS.  I even had my offer completed so I was ok on that also.

Now I come to login one day to find out that TRAINN closed my yourfreeiphone account because they said I "violated the terms and conditions".  How exactly?  I don't know because they NEVER want to answer anyone's replies.  I didn't create any other accounts for I use the same email address for all of them, the only thing I did was TRY to get referrals...which is actually the point of the site.

To make this into a short story, stay away from them because they NEVER reply to any of your tickets.  I even have a Manual Credit Request from another TRAINN site that STILL hasn't been granted/looked at.
  They just have the slowest service on the planet.

Even if you call them, you have to leave either a voicemail message or a fax.  This company just seems pretty useless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcendent-Innovations-Inc/Oak-Lawn-Pennsylvania-60453/Transcendent-Innovations-Inc-Of-course-they-closed-my-account-too-saying-I-violated-their-504467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcendent Innovations Inc