abroad

• Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: StarMenace — United States of America
Transcendent Innovations, Inc
9624 S Cicero Ave # 319 Internet United States of America

Transcendent Innovations, Inc TRAINN Transcendent Innovations, Inc, Ripped Off, Internet

I signed up in 2009 at http://www.yourfreezunehd.com/ to complete offers from sponsors for points. Upon reaching a certain number of points a reward may be ordered which can be a Zune HD or cash. Each offer ranges from 0-60 points.

I completed many offers to reach the 700 points required to receive $300 cash (payment through Paypal). In the past I have completed many offers where the points were not credited to my account. I had tried to contact the company about it several times but never received a reply. I let it slide and continued on filling out other offers.

Once I reached 700 points I submitted the order for the $300 cash option. I was expecting the payment to paid in my Paypal account by March 5th. On March 1st, the account was closed due to "violating policy". No policy was violated. I completed the offer to the fullest and at the very end, almost three years later, the account was closed. [continued below]....
..... This is false advertising and very unethical business practices.

I want the $300 promised to me for completing the offers or the money back for filling out all the offers which far exceeds $300 and is closer to $1000 or more. I am willing to file a lawsuit if that is what it takes. I am pretty sure there are many others like me who have been ripped off by this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcendent-Innovations-Inc/internet/Transcendent-Innovations-Inc-TRAINN-Transcendent-Innovations-Inc-Ripped-Off-Internet-847026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcendent Innovations, Inc