Complaint Review: Transcendent Innovations, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, July 16, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Tiara — Virginia
Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
Internet USA

Transcendent Innovations, Inc. Transcendent Innovations, trainn Missing a payment from trainn.org / transcendent innovations Internet

*Author of original report: Still no payout yet!

*Author of original report: 2 Months later still no Trainn payment!

I have completed the freeps4system.com website and have been approved for payout a month ago,and I haven't received it. via the support ticket it was due to have been taking care of but I have yet to receive my payout or any recent support ticket replies since June 15/16 2014. my paypal emailed was entered (werk4rmhom3@___.com)I have been paid before with you all and have w9 form in I don't understand whats the hold up on with this order. please address this matter asap

Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcendent-Innovations-Inc/internet/Transcendent-Innovations-Inc-Transcendent-Innovations-trainn-Missing-a-payment-from-tr-1162644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcendent Innovations, Inc.

Still no payout yet!

AUTHOR: Tiara - ()

I finally received a reply back after numerous supports on 9-9-14 a update from a Trainn Rep.

stating this...

I am sorry to hear you have not yet received your payment. Please allow me to check into your order to see what the hold up is and we will follow up with you via this ticket with additional information.

And  I am still waiting for this $375 payout i'll keep you posted.

2 Months later still no Trainn payment!

AUTHOR: Tiara - ()

I still haven't got paid from this order that was due to me in June from Trainn.org the Freeps4system.com / $375 site or recieved any replys from the support tickets I have submitted their support team. my paypal and email is the same werk4rmhom3@____.com witch I know they have gotten my messages and have paid me in the past. I don't understand why this one is being shoved under the rug!