Complaint Review: Transcendent Innovations - TRAINN

• Submitted: Thu, January 28, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 28, 2010

• Reported By: mental-atrophy — Modesto California United States of America
Transcendent Innovations - TRAINN

Transcendent Innovations - TRAINN Transcendent Innovations, Offer completed, I got my referrals, then account closed, I repeatedly emailed them but received no explantation or feedback. Internet

*Author of original report: ripoff

I completed my offer and have gotten 10 referrals for this company. I have done everything I needed to do to earn my reward (a PS3). After I submitted my account for review (after getting my 10 referrals) I log in and see that my account has been closed to violation of terms and uses. It states that I have fill out their form and find out why.  I have repeatedly filled out and submitted their form every 4-5 business days for the past 18 days and have received no response. I don't count the automated response saying someone will get back to me in 2 business days.

The only thing I can think of as to why tjey put a hold on my account is that I signed up for my original account while at my friends house. He told me about this program after he already completed the whole program and had received his PS3. He told me about the program and convinced me to try it since I know a lot of people who would be willing to do the same. I initially signed on at his house the first two days because i was staying there that weekend (new years weekend). Ever since then I have been logging in at my house, on my cell and at my work....all are 90 miles away from his house. I was at his house when I heard about it and decided to sign up that weekend rather than wait till I got home because my wife and I were staying there for the weekend.

Did they suspend my account because my initial login and signup had been at the same ip address as his? A simple misunderstanding that could easily be cleared up. Since I have yet to receive any information from them I can't even make a good conscious effort clear this up....or even figure out if that is the reason. I have no problem providing any additional information to this company if needed, but they don't even communicate back to me as to why this happened.

My friend got his PS3, so it isn't a complete scam. However, I feel ripped off for generating a lot of money and referrals for this company and then getting my account closed, not getting my reward or an explanation as of why. I have read reports of the same thing happening to others through this organization and their other websites. I want communication and feedback. Some of my referrals are waiting to hear back from me before they go and tell their friends becaue they want to make sure it works. I don't blame them for waiting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2010 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcendent-Innovations-TRAINN/internet/Transcendent-Innovations-TRAINN-Transcendent-Innovations-Offer-completed-I-got-my-refe-561244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcendent Innovations - TRAINN

ripoff

AUTHOR: mental-atrophy - (United States of America)

To clarify, I used my physical home address, not my friends. So there was no duplication there between his account and mine.