Complaint Review: Transcendent Innovations - TRAINN

• Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:anonymous California
Transcendent Innovations - TRAINN
www.trainn.org Nationwide U.S.A.

Transcendent Innovations - TRAINN, closed my account and accused me of abusing TRAINN's website when I had done NOTHING WRONG according to the terms and conditions of TRAINN Nationwide

I have ordered $560 worth of games from trainn [yourfree360games.com] this past year (2008-mostly oct and nov) and when I tried logging into my account a few weeks back, I couldn't and instead went to a screen saying "Your account has been closed for violating our Terms and Conditions."

I contacted trainn by email and in 1 day I received a response saying

Thank you for contacting us!
Your account was closed for abusing our service by returning the numerous items received from our site and requesting refunds for them.

(((link redacted)))
1. Individuals found to be abusing or maliciously using the site will be banned immediately and prohibited from rejoining on that or any other Transcendent Innovations site.

Account Services
Transcendent Innovations, Inc.

I sent trainn several emails stating that NO WHERE on the terms and conditions does it state that returning games back to amazon.com (trainn ships games from amazon.com, i can return them back to amazon via gift return and get amazon credits) is violation of the agreement.

Trainn refuses to consider my appeals and has stopped responding to my emails. I even had 2 credits remaining on my account.

Infact, trainn has no right to be considered with what I do with item (game) once I receive it. Instead of returning it back to amazon for amazon credits I could have instead sold the game on ebay, given it to a friend, or played it myself. Trainn has maliciously closed my account for NO justifiable reason.

Do not do business with trainn and avoid their sites at all costs.

anonymous, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 01:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcendent-Innovations-TRAINN/nationwide/Transcendent-Innovations-TRAINN-closed-my-account-and-accused-me-of-abusing-TRAINNs-we-411847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcendent Innovations - TRAINN