Complaint Review: Transcendent Innovations

• Submitted: Wed, December 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2009

• Reported By:Cleveland Tennessee
Transcendent Innovations
9624 S. Cicero Ave#319 Oak Lawn, Illinois U.S.A.

Transcendent Innovations Unresponsive, Deceitful Oak Lawn Illinois

* : Response likely mis-sorted by email provider

*Author of original report: Transcendent Innovations Update

I signed up with the Transcendent Innovations, Inc. website, yourps34free.com. I read over the terms and followed them to the letter. Upon completing my offer and having 8 other referalls sign up under me, I submitted my account for approval. Several days later I signed into my account on the website to find that they closed my account claiming that I was in violation of their terms and conditions.

I submitted 2 e-mails to get a reason as to why exactly they closed my account with no response. I have been in contact with the Better Business Bureau and am currently awaiting a response.

I feel like this company has been deceitful. They wait until you have all of your referalls (a.k.a.-get all of their advertising money) then they dump you for no reason and cut off all communication. I would suggest that everyone just steer clear of this company. As far as I'm concerned, they are fraudulent.

J.
Cleveland, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2008 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcendent-Innovations/Oak-Lawn-Illinois-60453/Transcendent-Innovations-Unresponsive-Deceitful-Oak-Lawn-Illinois-404617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcendent Innovations

#1

Response likely mis-sorted by email provider

AUTHOR: Transcendent innovations - (U.S.A.)

Upon receipt of the document, the account was verified and a notification sent that the hold was released on the account.

The perception of a lack of response was, unfortunately, likely due to their mail providers email filtering.

When contacting us via the website contact form, the response to the user is sent via email which, due to some mail providers filtering, may be erroneously sorted to the Bulk / Spam / Junk folder, leaving the individual with the perception that their inquiry has not been answered when the response has simply gone unseen in one of their other email folders.

As such, when contacting us, we do include the following information in a yellow alert box on the submission confirmation page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Very Important!

To ensure you receive our reply to your inquiry, please add contact@trainn.org to your email address book.

Failure to do so may result in your email provider erroneously sending our reply to your Bulk / Spam / Junk folder instead of your inbox.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transcendent Innovations Update

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

Just an update on my account issue.

After contacting the Better Business Bureau, it took them two attempts to get in touch with Transcendent Innovations. The BBB forwarded their message to me. Trainn claimed that there was an issue with validating my account information. They asked that I fax or e-mail them a copy of my drivers license. Since they already had the information that was on my ID, I didn't feel uncomfortable doing this, but I did black out my driver's license number. After e-mailing my ID to them, I tried to log in to my account for several weeks. But after some time went by, I just wrote them off.

One day I was checking my e-mails and the Trainn site popped into my mind. I thought, what the heck and I logged on to their site and my account was magically open. I re-submitted my account for review. They came back 3 days later and confirmed my account. I submitted my request for the $375 cash to be deposited into my paypal account. A few days later, it was there.

This has been a long, rocky road. In the end everything worked out. It is just too bad that Trainn's communication is so poor, along with the fact that I couldn't get a response from them by submitting two support tickets through their site. I had to go through the BBB to get them to talk to me. I now feel that this company is legitimate, but be prepared to pull some teeth.