Complaint Review: Transcendent Innovations

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: Honest Guy — Alabama
Transcendent Innovations

Transcendent Innovations TRAINN TRAINN IS A SCAM, THEY BLOCK REFERRALS FROM CREDITING Internet

*UPDATE Employee: All account sign-ups reflected as they are reported to us by advertiser.

I am convinced that Transcendent Innovations aka TRAINN is a ripoff. I know for a fact that I have enough referrals to claim my "prize" but each time I get to the last referral offer (4 out of 5, 5 out of 6.. ect.) the offer never credits. I know that people have completed the offers but TRAINN always gives a lame excuse saying the the company hasn't contacted them to inform them that the referral has completed the requirements. It's a scam because this recently happened on www.yourfreeflatscreen.com My account is sitting on 4 out of 5 referrals and I've had at least 5 people complete an offer since then and I never got the last referral needed. Don't waste your time with TRAINN, you'd be better off doing ZNZ or Mycashfreebies because I know that they pay. TRAINN is deceptive, they want to place the blame on you or your internet settings but that has nothing to do with the situation. I've had multiple people complete offers the right way, they've even emailed me the confirmation from the companies they've completed the offers for, but TRAINN doesn't want to credit their accounts. Stay away from them because you will always get to where you or 1 or 2 offers away from being done, then none of your referrals offers will credit from then on. You get NO support from them other than some generic message. They say you have to wait 7 days to file a missing credit request, but even then when you do NOTHING happens. Time will pass by and they will lock your account and you won't be able to login. If any TRAINN employee wants to contact me, then go right ahead. I know I'm right and based on the numerous complaints from consumers, I'm not the only person that this has happened to. Stay away from them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcendent-Innovations/internet/Transcendent-Innovations-TRAINN-TRAINN-IS-A-SCAM-THEY-BLOCK-REFERRALS-FROM-CREDITING-Inte-1036471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcendent Innovations

All account sign-ups reflected as they are reported to us by advertiser.

AUTHOR: Transcendent innovations - ()

There is absolutely no difference in the updating of an account. Whether it is the first, middle, or last, all sign-ups are tracked the same way and automatically reflected on an account when reported back to us by an advertiser.

When an account is not reflecting a sign-up, that indicates that we have not yet been informed by an advertiser of the user completing their advertiser offer completion requirements.

If a sign-up is not reported to us by an advertiser, the user may file a missing credit request (which is permitted after 4 days, not 7 as they state) which is pursued and, if found that the sign-up occurred using our site, that they completed the necessary requirements for that sign-up (purchase a product, try a service, etc), the proper credit is provided on their account.