Complaint Review: Transcendent Innovations

• Updated: Sat, September 12, 2009

• Reported By:Durham North Carolina
Transcendent Innovations
yourfreeiphone.com Internet U.S.A.

Transcendent Innovations - Trainn Closed my account and said I broke their terms and conditions. SCAM. Internet

* : User violated terms and conditions by creating 13 accounts on same site.

I stumbled upon yourfreeiphone.com, and thought it would be a great way to get an iphone. I recruited tons of friends and got the offer completed.

The website said that it would take a few day to process. I kept logging on. One day, I got a message saying, "your account has been closed because you violated our terms and conditions."

They provided a form to contact them if this was a mistake, and the response time was to be two business days. To make a long story short, I've sent them several requests to look at my account, its been more than a week, and I'm overall peeved to say the least. They haven't gotten back to me.

Be careful with this site.

Jacob
Durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2008 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcendent-Innovations/internet/Transcendent-Innovations-Trainn-Closed-my-account-and-said-I-broke-their-terms-and-condi-403327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcendent Innovations

#1

User violated terms and conditions by creating 13 accounts on same site.

AUTHOR: Transcendent innovations - (U.S.A.)

The users account was closed as they created 13 accounts on the site in an attempt to cheat and complete their reward requirements. As stipulated in our terms and conditions, each individual is only allowed to create one account on each of our sties.

I. MEMBERSHIP
4. Individuals are permitted to create one account for each of our sites. Creating multiple accounts for one site is a violation of the Terms and Conditions and will result in action against your account(s).

5. Users may not have multiple accounts at multiple mailing addresses or IP Address.

6. Only one account may be pursued per site per person, per location, per household is allowed. Any user(s) found creating multiple account will face immediate suspension and risk having their account terminated.