Complaint Review: Transcendent Innovations

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Dalekmt — Kenosha Wisconsin United States of America
Transcendent Innovations
9624 S Cicero Avenue #319 Internet United States of America

Transcendent Innovations YourFreeHDrv.com NEVER RECIEVED ORDER AFTER COMPLETING REQUIREMENTS 8/2012. RESPONDED TO MY SUPPORT TICKET 10/2012. NEVER RECEIVED MY PAYMENT. SINCE THEN THEY HAVE IGNORED MY SUPPORT TICKETS. Internet

I decided to try to win an HD tv or money with this company where you choose offers and accumulate points by following their instructions and trying the different offers.  I completed the requirements, followed all the rules and accumulated 950 points on August 19, 2012.

I never received the $440 payment.  Abut mid October I sent a support ticket to customer service.  They responded in a few days, stating that I had not put in a choice as to whether I wanted the payment by Paypal or a check.  I never saw that option but I responded that I would like a check. They responded, stating that they had updated my order, I would be recieving a confirmation email soon and that they would ship my order shortly.  That was 10/19/2012.  It is now another month later and I still have not received the payment.

I have put in several support tickets to customer service since then and they have all been completely ignored.  It has been 3 months now altogether.  The customer service is terrible and I think this is a scam.  I will never deal with them again, nor will I deal with the companies that associate with them via the offers.  I am filing a complaint with the better business bureau and thinking about going to the FCC with this.  My advice is to not deal with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcendent-Innovations/internet/Transcendent-Innovations-YourFreeHDrvcom-NEVER-RECIEVED-ORDER-AFTER-COMPLETING-REQUIREMEN-971643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcendent Innovations