Complaint Review: Transcendent Innovations

Transcendent Innovations
360elite4free.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Transcendent Innovations RIP OFF C d Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Closure occurs due to site policy violation.

I was also ripped off by this company. I had 12 out of 12 referrals and once I submitted my account for review they changed it to 5/12 eligible referrals. All I know is it took me nearly 8 months to get that many people sign up with their company and they were all legit and used their promoted products so these guys made money on my referrals yet denied me the xbox 360 as promised. They are thieves and liars. I am planning on going to local and national paper as well as BBB with my story.

Kluivert
North Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 03:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcendent-Innovations/nationwide/Transcendent-Innovations-RIP-OFF-C-d-Nationwide-313220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcendent Innovations

AUTHOR: Trainn - (U.S.A.)

As the individual did not provide information that matches any accounts on our site, we are unable to provide specific information regarding their account.

However, accounts are only locked when a user is found to be in violation of our terms and conditions which can be reviewed at the link below.

The reason for an account closure can be requested, and is gladly provided, to the account holder and, in this case, account referrer, upon request.