Complaint Review: Transcendent Innovations/TRAINN

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Jack — Florida
Transcendent Innovations/TRAINN
Internet USA

Transcendent Innovations/TRAINN Did not deliver not just one, but TWO prizes I earned on their network, they are SCAMMERS. Internet

*Author of original report: Trainn paid

Many of my friends have completed sites from Transcendent Innovations and have gotten paid, but not me. I don't know if they have a deal with them or something to make them look good, but I did not recieve my item BOTH TIMES I ordered from them. This company gives out a "free" prize by having you get referrals to complete a sponsor offer, and complete an offer yourself. Many people, including myself, pay for referrals, of course looking to make a profit from the site payout still. I personally spent around $100 at least on offers and referrals, to get my prizes on yourfree360games.com and nintendo3ds4free.com.

On Feburary 26th, 2014, I placed an order on yourfree360games.com with order ID 254828. It took about a month to ship, which is ridiculous, but I was fine with it as I was supposed to recieve it within 5 days. After almost 5 months, no game from the site, and no replies to my support tickets. Its like I am invisable to this scammers.

On June 7th, 2014, I placed an order on nintendo3ds4free after working for 5 referrals. It took a while, but I wanted to give this network another shot as I saw my friends get their payouts and I wanted one of those two. My order ID for this order was 454102. It took about 3 weeks to ship, and yet again I was told I would get it in 5 days, and nothing up to date. I sent in a ticket again, and they sent a reply once saying it was shipped, but now way after 5 days this disgraceful company ignores me again.

I guess I am out $100 with no prizes from this company. I would advise everyone to AVOID this company, you will probably get scammed by them like me. TRAINN IS A SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcendent-InnovationsTRAINN/internet/Transcendent-InnovationsTRAINN-Did-not-deliver-not-just-one-but-TWO-prizes-I-earned-on-1162429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcendent Innovations/TRAINN

Trainn paid

AUTHOR: Jack - ()

Today on 9.20.14, they paid me for 1 SITE. Thank you.