Complaint Review: Transco. Jerry Aris

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Transco. Jerry Aris Total liars from the word go!!! Russellville Arkansas

I was contacted about a week and a half ago by a man who identified himself as Jerry aris he told me he was a recruiter for a trucking company called transco out of Russellville Arkansas. Right from the start of the call he started a sales pitch telling me how his company was different than others in the lease purchasintend of trucking. This man was evidently either a past used car salesman or sold timeshare properties cause his sales pitch promised me the moon and stars!  He went on to tell me of all the great trucks the company offered and also told me he would get me the truck I wanted if I signed on with them. I then sent in my application for hire and told Jerry that I had been out of driving for awhile and only had a couple of months current driving time and then asked him if that was going to be a problem in getting hired and he insured me it wouldn't after telling him that I wanted a certain truck and didn't want anything esle he replied. No problem we will put u in what will make u happy!  This turned out to be a bunch of crap as he called back and said there wasn't any available except one piece of crap with high miles!!  He then went back into his sales pitch mode and started pityeses used Pete's that they were taking out of their fleet and evidently looking for suckers to finish paying off!  I reluctantly agreed to get back into driving! After a couple days if more false promises and lies I was contacted by another recruiter from transco telling me they couldn't hire me cause they required at least six months current Otr time after aris told me I didn't !! Then I received a call from him where he started mouthing off with a cocky attitude saying he never made these promises!!  Bottom line if u are considering a lease purchase or driving for transco u are crazy to believe anything that Jerry aris tells u. The man will lie to u from the start promise u the moon and then dump on u in the end!!  Jerry aris and transco are nothing more than what gives a great deal of trucking companies a bad name!!!  Look ESLEWHERE or be robbed by these liars!! They should be wearing black masks and carrying guns if all they are doing is lying and looking to ripoff hardworking truckers!!!  Glad they turned me down and pissed at myself for falling for Jerry aris s bulls***!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transco-Jerry-Aris/Select-StateProvince/Transco-Jerry-Aris-Total-liars-from-the-word-go-Russellville-Arkansas-1127042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transco. Jerry Aris