shoulders

• Submitted: Sun, September 30, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Thomas — Lincolnton North Carolina United States of America
Transco Lines,inc
PO Box 1400 Russellville,AR 72811 Russellville, Arkansas United States of America

Transco Lines,inc T L I Trucking I was approved in july to drive for them,gave my employer 2 wk notice.and the sent email they could hire me. Russellville, Arkansas

*Consumer Comment: Not Hired

I and another driver was approved to be a lease driver for this company,back in july. This is september.we put in our two weeks notice in with the company we where working for and cleaned out our trucks because they had us set up for orientation and to start work. Then in just 3 days before we were getting ready to go they dont call us, they send us a email saying we dont meet there requirements.which is not true ,because they said after doing our back ground check and our employment.it looked great and we were ready to go. But this is what we got from them. A email. So if this company works like this I dont need them. I have been out here for 24 years with 3.5 million safe miles with 8 driving adwards. Just be aware this is not were you want to be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transco-Linesinc/Russellville-Arkansas-72811/Transco-Linesinc-T-L-I-Trucking-I-was-approved-in-july-to-drive-for-themgave-my-employe-948816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transco Lines,inc

Not Hired

AUTHOR: JT Williams - (United States of America)

Driver, I used to work there years ago.  They saved you the B.S.... You would have quit within 3 months, trust me!  If carriers practiced what they preached the driver turnover would not be there.