Complaint Review: Transconnect Enterprise - Recovery Manager Software

• Submitted: Thu, October 13, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 13, 2005

• Reported By:Greenville South Carolina
Transconnect Enterprise - Recovery Manager Software
1770 Grand Concourse, Bronx,, New York U.S.A.

Transconnect Enterprise - Recovery Manager - Recovery Manager Software RIPOFF Bronx New York

I have a friend who was interested in working with FEMA for the disaster relief in New Orleans. So I went to the web to help him find some information out about who to contact. While looking I notice to the side of the page, a "bullet posting" that read "No Hype, No Exaggeration - Refund Processors Can Make $75, $85 Even $95 / Hour. I thought maybe this could be something that might help several people I know, including myself. I clicked to see a nice website. The useless installation CD came within about 2 weeks, with a registration code to type 3 lines long; software never opened.

I went back to the web and this time typed in the return address name, Transconnect Enterprise, which I didn't have that name for research purposes when I made the order from the "Recovery Manger Software" website. My search brought me to the Rip-Off Report and that's when I saw all of the complaints.

Mmmmm. Seems to me that state authorities of New York would take action to shut this mess down. I went to the NYS Department of State Division of Corporations Entity Information and found that "Recovery Manager, Inc." is in fact a "legal" entity that is registered with the state. Here is that info:

Current Entity Name: RECOVERY MANAGER INC.
Initial DOS Filing Date: DECEMBER 05, 2003
County: BRONX
Jurisdiction: NEW YORK
Entity Type: DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
Current Entity Status: ACTIVE
DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)
PIYANCE ISARAPHANICH (What kinda of crap name is that?)
1770 GRAND CONCOURSE
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10457

So why isn't the state of New York doing anything about these people?!!! I say "people" because I don't think one person could pull this SCAM off alone; in fact, he's obviously got help from the state of New York otherwise they'd be doing something about it.

The only thing I know to do is alert my bank of the FRAUD and also turn the matter over to my attorney. BUYER BEWARE!!
My loss was 49.99 plus 15.00 for shipping.

ja
Greenville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2005 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transconnect-Enterprise-Recovery-Manager-Software/Bronx-New-York-10457/Transconnect-Enterprise-Recovery-Manager-Recovery-Manager-Software-RIPOFF-Bronx-New-Yo-160670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transconnect Enterprise - Recovery Manager Software