Complaint Review: Transconnect Enterprise

• Submitted: Sun, June 29, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, June 29, 2003

• Reported By:framingham Massachusetts
Transconnect Enterprise
1770 Grand Concourse,bronx, Ny 10457 Bronx, New York U.S.A.

Transconnect Enterprise Transconnect Enterprise ripoff consumer rip-off fraud Bronx New York

I want to know how to get our money back? If you reply with some info on how to at least get back what we lost from this bogus shit that will be a start.

We would also like to know exactly who cashed the check. I would like to know how this false advertisement is still listed on the internet? This should be taken off immediately so no one else gets scammed! This false advertisement of refund recovery is absurd! I would like this person who started this to refund everyone he/she scammed.

I would like to think of some kind of legal action. This is considered a crime and the person responsible needs to be held accountable. This is my first time trying this kind of online buisness, I guess I was aware of the dangers, now becoming a victim I would like to stop this crime by hitting back where it hurts.

James
framingham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2003 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transconnect-Enterprise/Bronx-New-York-10457/Transconnect-Enterprise-Transconnect-Enterprise-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Bronx-New-62231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transconnect Enterprise