Complaint Review: Transconnect Enterprise

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2004

• Reported By:lake arthur Louisiana
Transconnect Enterprise
1770 Grand Concource Bronx,newyork 1057 , Louisiana U.S.A.

Transconnect Enterprise ripoff refund recovery ups/fedx ripoff refund deciption.paid 65.00 for recover software and never received anything. call phone number got no answer fraudulent ripoff business Bronx New york, Louisiana

*Consumer Suggestion: For your refund Pay Systems 1-888-751-0744

*Consumer Comment: I prey that someone will put a stop to this and return my money

i was looking for employment on the internet my eyes came upon a homebase business call refud recovery,nad could make as much as 75 to 150 dollars an hour.so i orded the refund recorvery software using my wifes creditcard its going a week i haven't received anything yet.this was on aol internet employment,something told me to try yahoo internet employment an that's where i discovered the fedx/ups ripoff.i tried to call the number that was on the website for questions the operator said the number i was calling was and to make sure i was dialing the right number.this recording came on each time i call.these people have ripoff 65.00 dollars from me and my wife credit card.

lake arthur, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2003 01:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transconnect-Enterprise/Louisiana/Transconnect-Enterprise-ripoff-refund-recovery-upsfedx-ripoff-refund-deciptionpaid-6500-59762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transconnect Enterprise

#1 Consumer Suggestion

For your refund Pay Systems 1-888-751-0744

AUTHOR: Jacqueline - (U.S.A.)

I realize your Reports were filed back in June, but this number was not available back then.

Oh well, better late than never:

Pay Systems handled all of the billing and distribution for the product and are being held accountable by Internet Securities. They are based in the United Kingdom. This is the corporation you collect your refund from. I hope you have saved your documentation. Of coarse, never give out originals, if you can avoid it.

Pay Systems Limited
Daunsey House, 4B
Fredericks Place
London, EC2R8AB, England

Again that number: 1-888-751-0744

Act fast Refund Recovery is possibly expanding and on the move. This corporation provided a service for them, but this information is subject to change.

I have not tried this contact information. TELL ME IF YOU DON'T GET RESULTS!!!

Wish I could have found you sooner.

Rip-off Report

I prey that someone will put a stop to this and return my money

AUTHOR: Cynthia - (U.S.A.)

I am a single mother trying to make ends meet. It is very hard for me trying to juggle everything and i thought this could be a way of bettering things for me and my child. Withon child support because my baby father is dead any extra money would have been a blessing. I hope the people that did this realize they took very very needed money from me and my child. I prey that someone will put a stop to this and return my money