Complaint Review: Transconnect Enterprise

• Submitted: Tue, August 12, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, August 12, 2003

• Reported By:Roanoke Rapids North Carolina
Transconnect Enterprise
1770 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY, 10457 Internet U.S.A.

Transconnect Enterprise, Fed Ex UPS Recovery Refund Program They took my money and they are long gone. ripoff Bronx New York

I was sent a link offering me the greatest deal ever: working at home by becoming a recovery refund processor, and I completely fell for it. What a scam.

Of course after crashing 2 computers trying to get the discs to install, I have 2. version B and a version A. I then went to the support site. Oh gee, it was gone... just like my money. I learned a hard lesson. Just hope that I can help someone else keep from falling into this trap as well.

North Carolina, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2003 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transconnect-Enterprise/internet/Transconnect-Enterprise-Fed-Ex-UPS-Recovery-Refund-Program-They-took-my-money-and-they-ar-65642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transconnect Enterprise