Complaint Review: Transconnect Enterprise

• Submitted: Fri, November 04, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, November 04, 2005

• Reported By:Malvern Arkansas
Transconnect Enterprise
1770 Grand Concourse Bronx, NY 10457 Internet U.S.A.

Transconnect Enterprise ripoff, scam, fraud, liars Bronx New York Internet

My mother (who is new to the internet) recently purchased the "Recovery Manager Software" for $64.95 with a 90 day money back gaurentee, and I was appalled when I investigated the "program." It is a shame that people like this would take advantage of someone who is trying to make an honest living in this day and age.
Firstly, when reading the letter that came along with the "software" I immediately noticed that the letter was not very professional. Even I could have lied better than that.

Secondly, what genius would have someone type a three line activation code? When I then went to the website it just confirmed my doubt in this "business." The website is not very professional either. Maybe they should take some computer classes before they try to run a scam on someone.

By the way, the software never opened. They then asked my mother for even more money (monthly) just to be a "member." I then looked the "company" up on the internet and found the Rip-off Report filed previously on them. My mother had her money electronically drafted from her bank account. We have their tracking number. We have emailed and phoned them, with no response.
I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau and filing with them. If anyone has any information on this business or how to convict them please respond.

Malvern, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2005 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transconnect-Enterprise/internet/Transconnect-Enterprise-ripoff-scam-fraud-liars-Bronx-New-York-Internet-163422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transconnect Enterprise