Complaint Review: Transconnect Enterprise

• Submitted: Mon, April 26, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, April 26, 2004

• Reported By:Depew New York
Transconnect Enterprise
1770 Grand Concourse Nationwide U.S.A.

Transconnect Enterprise Totally ripped me off for $64.95 Ignored the 4 - 5 emails I sent Gave me a make-believe phone no. to call Want to scream (But no one's listens) Bronx New York

When I saw the product online I thought it looked pretty interesting. I had been looking for a way to make a little extra money from home. I especially liked the the sentence...It's totally risk free...if you don't like the product, we'll issue you a prompt and "courteous" "no questions asked", refund.

What a joke!!! I purchased it on 8/9/03 & returned it on 8/19/03, well within the 30 day free trial period. I then tried to contact them 4 - 5 times using the emails orders@refundprocessor.biz & recoverysoftware@yahoo.com. I gave them my work phone no., my home phone no. & my email address. They also showed a phone no. that rings & rings (718) 637-6418 & then just cuts out.

I have contacted the Better Business Bureau but have not gotten a response from them either. What the heck is going on? Does anybody care that there are people getting robbed by scum like these guys? How many other people lost $64.95? The whole idea to order this was to make some extra money. I actually put money away for a few weeks to get this. It's ridiculous that garbage like these guys get away with this!!!

Karen
Depew, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2004 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transconnect-Enterprise/nationwide/Transconnect-Enterprise-Totally-ripped-me-off-for-6495-Ignored-the-4-5-emails-I-sent-G-89072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transconnect Enterprise