Complaint Review: Transcontinental Talent, Tctalent, Options Talent, Tc Talent, Trans Continental Talent

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2003

• Reported By:providence Rhode Island
1701 Park Center Drive Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Tctalent, Tc Talent, Options Talent, Transcontinental Talent, Trans Continental Talent rip-off bad weather & more Orlando Florida

*UPDATE Employee: TCTalent filed this report ..I am an Office Director with TCTalent with contacts at corporate.

I paid 1500 to go on their so called 'superstar' search in cancun well first, the weather was bad the first day, and half of club med wasn't air conditioned. we walked the runway but it was really humid so everyone was sweaty and felt gross. I don't thhink all the agents were there when i walked but I can't be sure.

i only got 3 callbacks and 1 of the agencies was in chicago- hello, I don't live in chicago and I'm not moving there for modeling. so that one was useless.

and the other one was in boston which is nearby but so far they've only called me for 1 job. what's with that!

so I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Jenine
providence, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2003 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcontinental-Talent-Tctalent-Options-Talent-Tc-Talent-Trans-Continental-Talent/Orlando-Florida/Tctalent-Tc-Talent-Options-Talent-Transcontinental-Talent-Trans-Continental-Talent-rip-48226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcontinental Talent, Tctalent, Options Talent, Tc Talent, Trans Continental Talent

AUTHOR: Good Scout - (U.S.A.)

I am the same Office Director with TCT, who identified the other bogus reports. I know this report originated from TCTalent, just like the others. Alec Defrawy is working closely with Jay Wallace AKA Jason Hoffman now to concoct these reports to discredit Ripoff Report and all the other Rip-off Reports on this great web site.

More is going on, including the punishment of those who speak up for what they think is right. If you have an opinion other than Alec's, you are pretty much unemployed.

I have seen the stories on TV of those people whose lives we have hurt and I am so sorry. I hope that any advertising we may do will not be affective, and I hope that this information somehow helps prevent some of that damage in the future.

Anonymous for now.