Complaint Review: Transcontinental Talent - Wilhemina Talent

• Submitted: Fri, January 13, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 13, 2006

• Reported By:The Colony Texas
Transcontinental Talent - Wilhemina Talent
15570 Quorum Drive Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Transcontinental Talent - Wilhemina Talent ripoff AddisonDallas Texas

This company ripped me off right under my nose. At the time I was very young and naive. I did not know that the upfront fee for modeling agencies was not normal. However, I fell for the trick and lost a lot of money.
This company, Wilhemina or Trans Continental Talent, practically stole the money right out of my hands. After the "open call", I was called back to meet with a scout.

This scout pressured me into paying $1000 the day I came in. Additionally, I had to pay $20 per month to keep my photos up on a company website.

This agency should be taken down and punished for what they do to young innocent people. I feel ashamed for not looking more into the issue at the time, and I am very regretful for letting go of so much money for this terrible scam. What a RIP!!

April
The Colony, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2006 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcontinental-Talent-Wilhemina-Talent/Dallas-Texas-77027/Transcontinental-Talent-Wilhemina-Talent-ripoff-AddisonDallas-Texas-171694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcontinental Talent - Wilhemina Talent