Complaint Review: Transcontinental Talent

• Submitted: Tue, October 26, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 26, 2004

• Reported By:BX, 10458 New York
Transcontinental Talent
East 47street Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Transcontinental Talent rip-off! They just took my money and left. New York

what the company transcontinental talent was doing to everyone was a rip off of money and of the dream of a girl that wanted to be a model this is not fair that people like this exist, everything started when my friend told me to go and i whent in with my mother, they made me an interview and told me that i was beautiful and that i was going to succeed with their company, oh my god i had many illusions.

then they told me that i had to pay 800.00 dollars in order for them to find me a good agencie. saying the truth we didn't had that amount of money because we just came to new york city from dominican republic and my mother made an effort and payd all that money

thats why i am making the report so that they could pay for what they have done not only to me to many people. they promised me that they was going to make me photo shoots and that they were going to get me a good modeling agencie, and they didnt do nothing at all they just took the money and left, i always called to see what happen and they hung up the phone at me, this company is not good at all. and i want my message to be hear in the nation.

Virginia
BX, 10458, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2004 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcontinental-Talent/nationwide/Transcontinental-Talent-rip-off-They-just-took-my-money-and-left-New-York-114683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcontinental Talent