Complaint Review: Transdermal Theraputics

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Kelly — Hamburg New York
Transdermal Theraputics
Birmingham, Alabama USA

Transdermal Theraputics Transdermal Theraputics does NOT care about getting medication to patients Birmingham Alabama

I have been trying to get my compound cream, for my Degenerative Disk Disease.  I live in Hamburg, NY.  My doctor is even wondering why I don't have my medication yet.  They are in the process of trying to track it down.  My doctor also thought that I may have to go pick it up, but Transdermal Theraputic's closest location to me is in Syracuse, NY.  I can not sit in a car for a half an hour, so how am I supposed to get to Syracuse for my medicine?  Their main location is in Alabama, so that definitely doesn't work.  Don't trust this company!  If I can file an official complaint against them, I will.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transdermal-Theraputics/Birmingham-Alabama/Transdermal-Theraputics-Transdermal-Theraputics-does-NOT-care-about-getting-medication-to-1138726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transdermal Theraputics