Complaint Review: Transend Broadband

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Dave — Casa Grande Arizona United States of America
Transend Broadband

Transend Broadband Will not refund money owed to me. Internet

After read about Transend Boardband not paying the city of Casa Grande the money they owed for tower rental and many connection problems. I call there parent company Bayboardband back east. I was told to send an email to cancel my internet which I did on 8/1/2012. I was told it would take 4-6 weeks to refund my credit card, (I paid for a full year at a time). I called their phone number and was told that they would email the billing department and call me. Every time I call when and if I can talk to real  person same old story they will email billing and get back to me. Never happens. I am gonna have to take them to small calms court and will probably never see my money again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transend-Broadband/internet/Transend-Broadband-Will-not-refund-money-owed-to-me-Internet-979416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transend Broadband