Complaint Review: Transfer My Land

• Reported By: Olie — Cary Illinois
Transfer My Land
1981 Temple Terrace Clearwater, Florida USA

Transfer My Land Bill Griffin Land sale rip off scam Clearwater Florida

Transfer My Land, Bill Griffin, is a true Rip Off. I was called by Bill Griffin inquiring to see if I wanted to sell my Florida property. He said he had buyers waiting. I was suspicious. He said to check Better Business Bureau. I found no bad reports but they were not a member. I was still suspicious and got him off the phone, told him was busy and couldn't talk. Later he called me back and sounded morte convincing. He told me there was no cost to me but he needed a credit card payment $998.00.

I told him that I was not willing to do this because I was ripped off years ago from an outfit out of Texas trying to sell the land. I told him I lost $500.00 on that scam and didn't think I would do it again. He told me that they were a reputable company and that they would help me fight to get my $500.00 back. With more double talk he convinced me. Boy was I stupid. My credit card was charged the $998.00 and I have not heard another word. I have tried to call the number and it is no longer in service. I certianally hope that they get caught and no one els gets ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transfer-My-Land/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Transfer-My-Land-Bill-Griffin-Land-sale-rip-off-scam-Clearwater-Florida-1172367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transfer My Land