Complaint Review: TransferStar - Transfer Guru - Dean Austin - Tim Tate

• Submitted: Mon, July 20, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 21, 2009

• Reported By:Austin Texas
TransferStar - Transfer Guru - Dean Austin - Tim Tate
1007 N. Federal Hwy Suite # 392, Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

TransferStar - Transfer Guru - Dean Austin - Tim Tate You can't get a refund, you can get verbally harassed though! Fort Lauderdale Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Question the character of the author - Christian Hunter, Second Meta, LLC, Homecentrix, LLC, Attenunit Ventures, LLC and Statepay.com, LLC

*UPDATE Employee: Not Quite Mr HOMECENTRIX, aka Mr ForclosureAgency.com , little CH

Just a warning to all considering trying TransferStar and/or TransferGuru.com: their proposition sounds good enough, but when it comes down to it, their service didn't work at all for my company.

Fine. Months went by, I later get called by the same rep "Tim" who says that one of my competitors called him and offered a service type we didn't try (I can't remember what exactly, but it required extra money). I said "try it with the $200 you have", he said the minimum was a lot more than that, I said "then send my money back" (I mean, if it's going to sit there in purgatory forever...). He kinda laughed like "ok, whatever", and told me that wasn't going to happen.

I told him I'd see about charging back then, and hung up.

I get a text from the guy about an hour later, it reads exactly this: "Lol $200?!!? Must be hurting. I had u pegged from the beginning. I see ur company has scam written all over it on the net. Not surprising."

My companies service 7 figures worth of customers per year. Who knows what he's talking about, but if I was scamming people I sure as heck wouldn't care about $200!

It's these kind of experiences that make you cringe at the thought of trying a new channel partner. Watch out with these guys unless you like to pay to be slandered.

Only when shocked
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TransferStar-Transfer-Guru-Dean-Austin-Tim-Tate/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33304/TransferStar-Transfer-Guru-Dean-Austin-Tim-Tate-You-cant-get-a-refund-you-can-ge-471749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TransferStar - Transfer Guru - Dean Austin - Tim Tate

AUTHOR: Nothing2Hide - (USA)

Christian Hunter, Second Meta, LLC, Homecentrix, LLC, Attenunit Ventures, LLC and Statepay.com, LLC.....

Doesn't even take care of his employees when they work extra hours taking people's money to make him "rich". Shady flake.

Nature of Suit:Labor - Fair Labor Standards Act
Cause:29:201 Denial of Overtime Compensation
Jurisdiction:Federal Question
Jury Demanded By:Plaintiff

Not Quite Mr HOMECENTRIX, aka Mr ForclosureAgency.com , little CH

AUTHOR: Nothing2Hide - (USA)