Complaint Review: Transfirst

• Updated: Mon, December 07, 2009

• Reported By: Suzanne N — Chicago Illinois United States of America
371 Centennial Parkway Louisville, Colorado United States of America

Transfirst Transfirst Merchant Services Excessive Charges Louisville, Colorado

I was charged off the bat $400 to use their services.  I was told using their credit card on my website would be easy and being a web page designer, I found it impossible.  Their website to process credit cards is lame.  They charge outrageous fees.  And to cancel, i was told it would cost $295 but was not told if I waited for a year to complete, the charge would only be $195.  The man who sold me the service couldn't get me a manual machine within a week to process cards at a trade show and stopped calling me back.  My new company, Intuit, sent one to me in 2 days and didn't charge $400 to enroll.  I was taken and am happy to be rid of them once and for all.
My advise to anyone looking for a merchant service company is to shop around.  I was advised by my bank, Washington Mutual, to enroll with Transfirst, don't trust your bank.
I told my story to someone in the business.  Her jaw dropped when I told her what this company charged me and how terrible their service is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2009 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transfirst/Louisville-Colorado-80027/Transfirst-Transfirst-Merchant-Services-Excessive-Charges-Louisville-Colorado-535412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transfirst