Complaint Review: Transmission Parts Distribution Inc

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Patrick — Rogersville Missouri
Transmission Parts Distribution Inc
Bay City, Michigan USA

Transmission Parts Distribution Inc Jeff Madison, Wholesale Transmission Distributor Buyer Run Like Hell! Bay City, Saginaw, Detroit Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Important Information

These people will lie to you!!! I've been dealing with this company for 4 months. They sent the wrong transmission after about 6 weeks (it was for a 2 wheel drive, and I have a 4 wheel drive). I was promised that I would have it in 4 days!! Finally I got disgusted, and told them I wanted my money back, which I got. So I ordered another transmission from, what I thought, was a different company. Much to my chigrin, the second company was the same company acting under a different name, with a different web site, and phone number.

Wholesale Transmission Distributors is the SAME company as Transmission Part Disribution Inc. Of course I didn't know this until I had gotten my 2nd transmission from them (which didn't work) and tried to get warranty work done to it, and the email was the same (gotallauoparts@charter.net). I have been trying to get a new valve body from them for about 8 weeks. That is what they say will fix the transmission, but I have my doubts. I keep getting told on a weekly basis that it's on it's way, but it hasn't showed up yet. Jeff Madison is a liar, and a crook! He hides his double dealings under seperate business names, but he's still giving a bad product.

He also avoids phone calls and tells you that your product has already been shipped, when that has not happened at all.  He does these things to stall his customers who have already paid for their product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transmission-Parts-Distribution-Inc/Bay-City-Michigan/Transmission-Parts-Distribution-Inc-Jeff-Madison-Wholesale-Transmission-Distributor-Buye-1073942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transmission Parts Distribution Inc

Important Information

Transmission Parts Distribution 1-800-474-2415, Got All Auto Parts 989-891-9212, Wholesale Transmission Distributor 810-247-8639.

Consumer:  Do yourself a favor and look up warrant of merchantability.

Company website claims that their address to be:

GOT ALL AUTO PARTS inc.   same address as WHOLESALE TRANSMISSION DISTRIBUTOR (TPD) at 100 S River Road, Bay City, MI 48708,  Jeff Madison/Kevin Karwat can be located at 100 s River Road, Bay City, MI 48708

I have done searches and found these companies through Craigs List, they were selling the same parts of used cars do searches in Saginaw with their phone number in the search engine and compare the 3 companies product they sell. .

GOT ALL AUTO PARTS inc.   has an active Salvage license registered in the state of Michigan #C003312
 type in auto wrecking in your search engine for Bay City MI.

While the BBB Eastern Michigan has the same address for above listed companies  to be the same at 2510 Evon RD  nonetheless, there is Financial Recovery Solutions of Michigan in a debt. recovery company which used to or still does run out of that same address of 2510 and Dawn Madison was linked to this company.   I  WAS able to get a hold of Mr. Madison at Financial Recovery Solutions of Michigan email address years ago.

BBB has 45 complaints against Transmission Parts Distribution 25 of those are unanswered, The BBB has  12  complaints against Wholesale Transmission Distributor (TPD) Inc.  BBB has a rating for got all auto parts is rated F at the BBB for Frailer to respond to 3 complaints.

Direct Complaints to:  Michigan Department of Attorney General Bill Schuette, Consumer Protection Division P.O. Box 30213 Lansing, Michigan 48909-7714 Has on File 145 resultant documents from claims filed against Transmission Parts Distribution.  File a F.O.I.A  with them to see these documents.

Who Owns 100 S River RD, Bay City MI:  According to the Bay County APN ID (Assessor’s Parcel Number)  of 130-004-300-030-00 All-Auto sold it on a land contract on 1-21-2000 to Carl and Christine Payne for 300,000 and then deeded back to on 6-24-2002.  Two days later on the june 26 Got All Auto Parts, Inc.  retained the property and still does to date. APN/Parcel  id number is 09-130-004-300-00.

Complaints for Internet Crime contact the FBI:  ic3.gov

It took 4 years 3 Months and 21 days to get a refund from Jeff Madison.

My Allegation:  Misrepresentation, Internet Fraud/Cyber Fraud!

It is not just me just research this company and you will find pattern of fraudulent activities.   Transmission Parts Distribution Inc. claims that:  “Each transmission is custom built by one of our quality certified rebuilders and tested for proper shifting before it leaves our warehouse”  the 1st trans i got from Jeff had no reverse the second trans i got from jeff failed within ten miles.

I wonder if he keeps opening new companies and keeps running from the complaints.