Complaint Review: Transmission Parts Distribution Inc

• Submitted: Thu, November 18, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 09, 2011

• Reported By: dana — Upton Massachusetts United States of America
Transmission Parts Distribution Inc

Transmission Parts Distribution Inc Jeff Madision is a liar and a jack*ss, Internet

*Author of original report: Still no payment

*Author of original report: The problem has been resolved.

My friend bought a transmission for his truck from Jeff Madison and had it shipped to my shop to have me install it. I installed the transmission and when I went to back the truck off the lift it would not move. This was last January. I contaced the Jack*ss Jeff Madison and he said he would send me a new one and pay for my labor ti install it. I finnally got the transmission 3 months later I installed it and I am still waiting for my payment. I was able to talk to Jeff about a month ago he did not want to pay me the full amont and said he will call me back. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS *SS HE DOES NOT STAND BEHIND HIS PRODUCTS AND LIES YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2010 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transmission-Parts-Distribution-Inc/internet/Transmission-Parts-Distribution-Inc-Jeff-Madision-is-a-liar-and-a-jackss-Internet-663756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transmission Parts Distribution Inc

Still no payment

AUTHOR: dana - (United States of America)

Jeff Madison is a scumbag and is a liar do not buy anything from him. He said if I say that we resolved the issue he would pay me for labor to replace a bad transmission that he sent me that never made it out of the shop.

The problem has been resolved.

AUTHOR: dana - (United States of America)

I was able to contact Jeff and we worked out a solution that was fair to both of us. He said that even though they do not pay for labor that he would pay me for my time. My freind has not had any prblems with the second transmission and it has been a year. I want to also say sorry to Jeff Madison for posting this negative report, he did stand by his word.