Complaint Review: Transmission Parts Distribution

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Tracy — choctaw Oklahoma United States of America
Transmission Parts Distribution
2510 Evon rd. Saginaw, Michigan United States of America

Transmission Parts Distribution jeff madison Fraudulant Company Buyer Beware Saginaw Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Kevit Karwat

*General Comment: Kevin Karwat

*Consumer Comment: Opps

*Consumer Comment: Odd Coincidence

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: 12 years and going strong

I ordered a 1 piece 4l60e transmission for a 96 corvette and was sent a 2 piece transmission 96 corvettes do not come with 2 piece transmissions. When ordering the transmissions  I plainly stated that the transmission was to be a 1 piece component. Upon delivery of the product I realized the product was not compatible with my vehicle. I contacted the entitled company of this issue and tried to resolve it and Jeff Madison verbatim told me to "f*** off" i took this very offensive and it is no way to conduct profession legitimate business nor is it ethically correct. It has been 2 months and the company has refused to return my cash. I offered to send the transmission that they sent me and tried to exchange it for the correct one , they refused, Therefore my Father and I are going to dilligently pursue a civil suit against this company. Anyone that has been subjected to the same scams and would like to join me and my father in a class action suit please contact us primary or secondary number. Lets join forces and take this guy down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2010 03:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transmission-Parts-Distribution/Saginaw-Michigan-48601/Transmission-Parts-Distribution-jeff-madison-Fraudulant-Company-Buyer-Beware-Saginaw-Mich-580140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transmission Parts Distribution

Kevit Karwat

AUTHOR: RVB - (United States of America)

hmmm..........

#2 General Comment

Kevin Karwat

AUTHOR: OU812 - (United States of America)

Interesting information for any future customer.

Opps

AUTHOR: Davy - (United States of America)

In rebuttal #2, I referenced getting the service managers name from Transmission Parts Distributions website. Had two pages open at the same time and put down the wrong website. The address showing the company profile which includes the service managers name is the following.

It's still interesting Kevin Karwat updated the company profile after the ex-employee Kevin Kwat filled out Rebuttal #1

Odd Coincidence

AUTHOR: Davy - (United States of America)

I too have had a negative experience with TPD, which is the reason I'm was reading these reports.

After reading several reports and this rebuttal I thought it odd that the current service manager and the ex-employee both had the same first name. I went to Transmission Parts Distributionwebsite and Kevins last name happened to be on it as the Service manager.

The service managers name is given as Kevin Karwat and the ex employee that wrote this rebuttal has the name of Kevin Kwat.That's just to much of a coincidence for me to believe a word of it.While I'm reasonably sure that they will redo the website after seeing this I did take a screenshot of the original.

I also checked out the BBB and there are over 30 complaints against this company half of which Transmission Parts Distribution has not responded to.

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

12 years and going strong

AUTHOR: Kevin Kwat - (United States of America)

FYI, this customer ordered a transmission for a 96 corvette.  Never specified 1 piece or 2 piece.  When sent to him he called upset at point of putting it in.  In my 5 years of working with Jeff there has never been an incident where he has ever sworn at a customer.  This particular customer was asked to send the unit back and we would replace it.  He did not want to return the unit.  Also, his phone # soon became disconnected has not heard from again.  Please remember, though I do not work for Jeff any longer, he has been in business as TPD for over 12 years.  How in the world could he do business this way and still be in business.  Remember,  THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY.  MOST LIKELY SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE IS THE TRUTH.