Complaint Review: Transnational Bancard Inc

• Updated: Sun, October 18, 2009

• Reported By: awa8 — Chicago Illinois USA
Transnational Bancard Inc
3701 Algonquin Rd. Rolling Meadows, Illinois United States of America

Transnational Bancard Inc misrepresented terms of agreement in Rolling Meadows, Illinois

A representative from Transnational Bancard Inc. told me they would "save me money" over the competition in credit card transaction fees. Do NOT believe them. When the smoke cleared, and I really realized what I had signed while they were going on and on about how great the company is and about how they will be there for me, was a four year lease that will cost me over $9,500.00! When I tried to explain to anyone who would listen to me at transnational, I was told there was nothing they could do except ready their lawyers to ruin my credit and sue me. Do not do business with this company. What I was told, and what actually happened could not be further from each other.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2009 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transnational-Bancard-Inc/Rolling-Meadows-Illinois-60008/Transnational-Bancard-Inc-misrepresented-terms-of-agreement-in-Rolling-Meadows-Illinois-510934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transnational Bancard Inc