Complaint Review: Transnational Bankcard

• Submitted: Sun, April 01, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 01, 2007

• Reported By:Rochester Minnesota
Transnational Bankcard
3701 Algonquin Rd Ste 800, Rolling Meadows Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

TransNational Bankcard Illegal telemarketing to my personal cell phone Chicago Illinois

This company called me on my personal cell phone to try to sell me credit card processing services. Telemarketing to cell phones is illegal. The caller blurted out "Do you accept credit cards?" as soon as I answered my phone. I asked who he was and what company he was representing several times but was not given an answer. Eventually I made it clear he would not be making a sale today and he hung up. I returned the call shown on my caller ID and a receptionist from Trans National Bankcard answered.

Any company that engages in illegal and obnoxious telemarketing tactics will never get my business and I'll make a point of retaliation.

Dave
Rochester, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2007 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transnational-Bankcard/Chicago-Illinois-60008/TransNational-Bankcard-Illegal-telemarketing-to-my-personal-cell-phone-Chicago-Illinois-241822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transnational Bankcard