Complaint Review: Transnet Wireless

• Submitted: Tue, June 14, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2011

• Reported By: Ivan — Miami Florida U.S.A.
Transnet Wireless
Miami, Florida United States of America

Transnet Wireless sold me 3 bogus systems and never provided support or locationd as promised. Miami, Florida

I bought 3 kiosks from Transnet Wireless with the agreement that they would help me find 3 locations in the Miami area and provide tech support for setting the systems up and providing support for advertising and maintenance. They only provided me with one location in a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale in a pretty bad section of town that gave me the willies to go to.

I took it upon myself to find the 3 locations and placed 2 of the 3 units and did all the setup and connections myself because they could never make it to my locations. The systems made very little money and went off line pretty often never reaching the "Potential amounts" they claimed these machines would produce which was to be at least $1,000.00 to $2,000.00 a month with 100 wireless clients per unit at $20.00 for wireless service per client?

As soon as I was all set up with the two units I found out that there was a lawsuit against Transnet Wireless and that the company was being taken over by the FEDS because of unscrupulous business tactics? In the meantime I lost all my investments of $40,000.00 and received a check foe $1,000.00 as a compensation.

I would like to have any other investors contact me to see if there's a chance of filing a class action suite to regain our monetary investments.

Please contact me at.... (((ROR REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 05:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transnet-Wireless/Miami-Florida-33158/Transnet-Wireless-sold-me-3-bogus-systems-and-never-provided-support-or-locationd-as-promi-740478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transnet Wireless