Complaint Review: Transnet Wireless

• Submitted: Fri, November 04, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, November 04, 2005

• Reported By:Sellersville Pennsylvania
Transnet Wireless
100 South Pine Island Road Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Transnet Wireless I too fell victim to the wireless kiosk fraud that Transnet has been peddling! Just found out! ripoff Plantation Florida

I've been trying to get a hold of Transnet for more then several days, thought the delay could be due to the hurricanes, always hopeful. Just happened to get online last night and found the rip-off report site, to my surprise there were complaints from many Transnet customers.

I've bought two machines from them, I haven't made a red cent, it has done nothing but cost me money!! I've moved the machines 3times!! Always hoping it would do better!!! Costing me more and more money each time!!

Today I cancelled my current contracts with the internet providers, still have the costs of the machines though. Was thinking of putting them on E-bay, but if I do that if there is an inquiry about this I won't have anything to physically show I was unfortunately a part of this!! Any suggestions??

I'm willing to do whatever it takes to climb on the bandwagon to try and recover some of the monies I've lost. Can someone contact me with updates or a pro-active approach to this?? I've already filed a complaint with the FTC, submitted that last night. Just found out yesterday!!

After reading some of the other horror stories I realize that I'm in a little bit better shape than some but still in the same boat!!

Let's get them, if we band together with resources we can do something, even if it takes awhile. The key is to put these people out of business, all they are going to do is go to another state under another name and do this again.

I did some research before I did this, took over a month to think about it and still I'm writing this today.

HELP!

Mary
Sellersville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2005 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transnet-Wireless/Plantation-Florida-33324/Transnet-Wireless-I-too-fell-victim-to-the-wireless-kiosk-fraud-that-Transnet-has-been-ped-163381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transnet Wireless