Complaint Review: Transnet Wireless

• Submitted: Wed, October 12, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 12, 2005

• Reported By:Meridian Mississippi
Transnet Wireless
100 South Pine Island Rd, Suite 200 Plantation, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 954-915-9550
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Transnet Wireless I'm stuck with a $14,000 computer Ripoff Plantation Florida

I purchased a wireless kiosk from Transnet Wireless in March of 2005. Chandler Jeffrey, the Director of Operations contacted me to make sure I had everything I needed. At that point I was feeling rather secure. But I soon became less than impressed with their locating abilities. Daryl Wilcox worked for several months to get me a total of four leads. In August they finally led my to a contact that would ultimately agree on trying the system. The day I faxed them my signed Location Agreement, everyone disappeared. I was days from getting the system in place. I assume if I would have gotten set up a little earlier I would at least have some income off this thing for a while. Although the prior postings mention less than advertised profits. As it stands now, I have what it takes to get started, there is just no one at the switch to turn me on. Like someone mentioned in an earlier entry, I too was called, probably around May, and told that an order had been cancelled and they could sell me another machine at a deep discount. Of course, having problems placing my first, I wasn't about to risk the extra expense. Bottom line, I have equipment that should work, and I've signed up for the merchant account through a reputable source. There should be a way to make it work without going through the Transnet crooks.

Paul
Meridian, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2005 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transnet-Wireless/Plantation-Florida-33324/Transnet-Wireless-Im-stuck-with-a-14000-computer-Ripoff-Plantation-Florida-160469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transnet Wireless