millions

• Submitted: Fri, October 07, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 07, 2005

• Reported By:Columbia Tennessee
Transnet Wireless
100 S. Pine Rd Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Transnet Wireless ripoff due to pending lawsuit by FTC, scam, no communication Plantation Florida

I am a recent victim of Transnet Wireless. I ordered and paid for 2 terminals in the amount of $25,990 on Sept. 22, 2005.

Martin Ritzer (regional director) had Gideon Jamelle assigned to me as a Locations advisor. Gideon contacted me on Sept, 22 and asked for my wish list and said he would contact me in the next week with potential sites. After 1 1/2 weeks of no communication I tried to contact Gideon for a progress report. All voice mail boxes were full so I decided to email them and wait for a response.

Today (10-7) I tried to call Transnet and a woman answered the phone and informed me that Transnet was shut-down Sept. 28 by the FTC, pending a lawsuit on Oct. 25. She said that getting my money back was doubtful.

John
Columbia, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2005 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transnet-Wireless/Plantation-Florida-33324/Transnet-Wireless-ripoff-due-to-pending-lawsuit-by-FTC-scam-no-communication-Plantation-159975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transnet Wireless