Complaint Review: Transnet Wireless

• Submitted: Mon, November 21, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 21, 2005

• Reported By:dsrt hot springs California
Transnet Wireless
100 S. PineIsland Rd. Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Transnet Wireless ripoff us for $100,000.00 and here we set with 10 units no income Plantation Florida

Myself,Son inlaw and his partner purchased 10 units for $10,000.oo on 3/4/2005 we have been lied to and told on 200 confersatios they would place the machanes, my machanies have been on my front porch for nine months,Darren and Eds haved placed 5 of there units 3 went into malls that cost them over a $1000.00 a month to keep them running they have collected approx.
$200.00 income.

We have put in a complaint to FTC, they have closed there doors and froze there funds, I hope they put these crooks in prision.

I am retired on $996.00 SS ck a month and put most of my savings into this crooked outfit.

Hope you get the word out on these crooks.

dsrt hot springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2005 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transnet-Wireless/Plantation-Florida-33324/Transnet-Wireless-ripoff-us-for-10000000-and-here-we-set-with-10-units-no-income-Planta-165439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transnet Wireless