Complaint Review: Transnet Wireless

• Submitted: Mon, August 22, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, August 22, 2005

• Reported By:San Diego California
Transnet Wireless
Florida San Diego, California U.S.A.

Transnet Wireless ripoff San Diego California

Thanks for having the report about Cyber Systems which is now Transnet Wireless. I saw this on the TV and called to inquire about it. I spoke to a guy name Martin about the product and he has been trying to push this on me.

Today I recieved a call from a guy name Bryan and he is now telling me that they have lowered the cost of thier Kiosk machine from 13,995 to 10,995. I called him back to inquire more information. Just a note, if you google on transnet wireless, you only see links with positive feedback about the company.

Tonight, I did a search on Transnet Wireless Better Business and this came up with some really good information that I am glad that I ran into. One of those links took me to kiosk.org where I found some really interesting information about Paul Pemberton who used to run Nationwide Cyber Systems, now Transnet Wireless.

These guys have scamed alot of people and I'm glad I caught this before they got my money. Thanks very much to the people who have tried to make the public aware of these monsters!

Kyle
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2005 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transnet-Wireless/San-Diego-California-92117/Transnet-Wireless-ripoff-San-Diego-California-154640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transnet Wireless