• Report: #120355

• Submitted: Mon, November 29, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 29, 2004

• Reported By:Norcross Georgia
Transouth - Arcadia Financial
P.O. Box 8021 South Hackensack, New Jersey U.S.A.

Transouth - Arcadia Financial ripoff dishonest fraudulent practices South Hackensack New Jersey

My car loan is scheduled to be paid off in April of 2005. As of Oct. 2004 I was notified my balance is 6,100.00 dollars on a 400.00 dollar a month loan (19.5% interest)? I have insisted on an audit of the account several times, but can not get anyone to help me. I did extend 5 of my loan payments over 4 1/2 years of a 5 yr loan. I did not have simple interest. I have rule of 78 were the interest is paid at the beginning of the loan. Today I was told by Transouth the loan was accuring interest daily. I did not understand why, and could not get a satisfactory answer.

Darrell
Norcross, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2004 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transouth-Arcadia-Financial/South-Hackensack-New-Jersey-07606-8021/Transouth-Arcadia-Financial-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-practices-South-Hackensack-New-J-120355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transouth - Arcadia Financial