Complaint Review: Transouth - Arcadia

• Submitted: Thu, September 08, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 08, 2005

• Reported By:McDonough Georgia
Transouth - Arcadia
POB 8021 South Hackensack, New Jersey U.S.A.

Transouth - Arcadia ripoff South Hackensack New Jersey

My problem with the company is they do not follow through with what they say. I called and asked for an extension because I had to make some unexpected repairs at home, that made me run short one month. The agent I spoke with (Miguel) told me that it was fine and he had processed the claim through his supervisor.

Two weeks later after the due date I got a phone call from a less than pleasent lady who wanted to know when she could expect a payment. I told her my story and the gentleman I had spoken with had gotten me an extension. She then told me that there was no record of this. I gave her the gentlemans name and extension # and asked to be transfered to him.

Once I was transfered to him, he told me that his supervisor wouldn't give the extension. I asked him why he told me that they would and his reply was, "Well I assumed they would." I said well thats fine, you don't have to extend such a courtesy,but when you tell me that it is ok and then it's not you should call someone back and let them know. His reply " That's not my job, when can I expect a payment"?

Well I just hung up the phone and borrowed the money from my parents. Now that it is all past, I make surre that the car note is at least 5 to 6 days late everymonth and never respond to calls or letters they send. Everything else on my credit is good except these late payments but I feel it's a small price to pay to let them know what a bad operation they're running. Maybe some of the executives will read this and realize they have people working for them that are unable to fulfill a commitment,give customer service, and follow through with what they say.

All in all I feel they are a bunch of rude, inconsiderate, malcontempts that need a little etiquette in customer service!

McDonough, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2005 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transouth-Arcadia/South-Hackensack-New-Jersey-07606/Transouth-Arcadia-ripoff-South-Hackensack-New-Jersey-156406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transouth - Arcadia