Complaint Review: Transouth Financial Corp Lewenda Greaves

• Submitted: Tue, June 07, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 07, 2011

• Reported By: Sewell — carmichael California United States of America
Transouth Financial Corp Lewenda Greaves

Transouth Financial Corp Lewenda Greaves Lois Ford Approved for a $10,000 loan and it was a scam Internet

I applied for a loan through a local company but somehow my information was stolen and given to Transouth Financial Corp. They contacted me stating I was approved for a $10.000 loan but needed to pay my insurance premium up front to the private lenders because I am considered "high risk" due to my credit. The faxed me a contract and everything.

I have never experienced this before please understand I know this was "dumb" of me but I didnt know any better.

I sent a deposit of $900.00 dollars via western union to the "private" lenders Names of Lewenda Greaves and I recieved a call from the consultant "Lois Ford" and then another one from her partner named Spencer saying they pulled a subsequent credit check and the lenders were asking for more of a deosit, so i sent $900 to both again and was told I would recieve my funds withing 6-12 hrs... Did not happen. The insurance company was Cardif aka Pinnacle insurance. They supposedly are located in florida. The actual lender is in Ontario, Cananda.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transouth-Financial-Corp-Lewenda-Greaves/internet/Transouth-Financial-Corp-Lewenda-Greaves-Lois-Ford-Approved-for-a-10000-loan-and-it-was-738097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transouth Financial Corp Lewenda Greaves