Complaint Review: Transouth Financial, arcadia Transouth

• Submitted: Fri, January 28, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 28, 2005

• Reported By:Reynoldsburg Ohio
Transouth Financial, arcadia Transouth
P.O. Box 1437 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Transouth Financial, arcadia Transouth ripoff Minneapolis Minnesota

I am a diabled veteran and do not work due to my disability. I get one check a month from V.A. on the first of every month and Transouth will not work with me. I have received seven calls in the past two weeks threatening to repo my car if I don't make my payment by the 31st of January.

I keep telling them I only get payed on the first of each month but they insist I make payment now. They tell me to go borrow the money somewhere and they don't care about my situation. They are very rude and disrespectful when talking to them. All they care about is getting my money at over 17% interest on the loan.

If I could refinance this car with another company I would do it yesterday, I will not ever use this company again, and will tell many people to never go through Transouth for anything.

Bryan
Reynoldsburg, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2005 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transouth-Financial-arcadia-Transouth/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55440/Transouth-Financial-arcadia-Transouth-ripoff-Minneapolis-Minnesota-129240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transouth Financial, arcadia Transouth