Complaint Review: Transport America

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:san antonio Texas
Transport America
1715 Yankee Doodle Road Eagan, Minnesota U.S.A.

Transport America PROFFESSIONAL DRIVERS : stay away from this company!!! Eagan Minnesota

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Driving for Transport America

*Author of original report: transport america

This so-called poor excuse for a trucking company is one of the worst indeed.

If your 3rd issued truck makes it out of the terminal you are lucky!! Most of transport americas trucks are worth s**t like the dispatchers and the operation director who is a little weasel! If you want no miles, shortages on your pay , a disgaceful dispacher( his last name was KLINE), bad equipment , then work for transport america!

Robert
san antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2008 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transport-America/Eagan-Minnesota-55121/Transport-America-PROFFESSIONAL-DRIVERS-stay-away-from-this-company-Eagan-Minnesota-304660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transport America

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

Saw posting by user name Robert and I have to say I agree. The dispacher Kline he refers to is Jay Kline I believe. I also had problems with him. I was on my 5th truck...

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Driving for Transport America

AUTHOR: Susanmn - (U.S.A.)

I drove for them for a few years and know many people who have or still are driving for them. I've never had any problems with their trucks or equipment other than normal wear and tear and that you can get with any company. In all the years I was with them I was NEVER shorted on pay. Yes I did have a couple of dispatchers that were not so nice but I requested a transfer and was given it with no problems. I had to leave TA due to personal reasons but will be returning to them soon. I consider them to be one of the better companies out there.

********My Personal Opinion********

transport america

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

ALSO.......... The weasel director of operations name is SCOTT HUNT , just look for a short little weasel in the office up in eagan ,MN !!!!!