telling

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: Randy — zephyrhills Florida United States of America
Transport Connection/ Bill Alvrich
Royal Poinciana, 63 Via Floresta Drive Boca Raton Internet United States of America

Transport Connection/ Bill Alvrich My Transport Connection. Bill Alvrich DO YOUR RESEARCH! LIAR, THIEF, VERBALLY ABUSIVE BEWARE BEWARE!! Internet

Do yourself a favor and do your research! Bill Avrich and Transport Connection is a SCAM! I can't stress enough to DO YOU RESEARCH! Bill is a liar and convicted felon in Miami- Dade county currently on felony probation for extortion, exploitation and assault and battery.  He has even been arrested for prostitution. This is public record, look it up!

My wife sent an e-mail to Transport Connection and Bill called our home well after 10pm. When I informed him that we were in bed and that it was far too late to return phone calls he became verbally abusive, then hung up on me. He then continued to call back, again verbally abusing me and being very disrespectful towards my wife the one time I picked up. I had to shut the phone off.

As an aside, a cursory search will show that 5 star reviews online are easily and cheaply bought online. Don't be fooled!This guy is a criminal of the lowest sort. Don't get involved, it will bite you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transport-Connection-Bill-Alvrich/internet/Transport-Connection-Bill-Alvrich-My-Transport-Connection-Bill-Alvrich-DO-YOUR-RESEARCH-980919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transport Connection/ Bill Alvrich