surely

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: lobsterjamaima — oklahoma city Oklahoma United States of America
Transport Connection
63 Via Floresta Drive Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Transport Connection BILL AVRICH CALLED ME LATE AT NIGHT, HARASSED ME AND MY FAMILY Boca Raton Florida

*General Comment: He is just a Broker.

Okay.   First of All, I did not continue to do business with me but please heed my warning.  This is a bad company, and I'm not sure if you can even call it a company.  This guy has no office or dispatch.   This guy is "Bill."  I figured out he was a loser while he was pitching me the whole bait and switch= quote $720 then after talking it was $1400 bucks.   He went on and on with the whole "Everyone has done me wrong"  and "But for everyone else I would be happy."   This sob story was highlighted with about 20 bad words per minute.  He called me at my house, after I indicated I did not want to do business and harassed me.  The caller ID shows up as different numbers every time.   People, just beware of this guy.  Save time and money and deal with someone else.  I am a hard worker with many employees operating a company of 20+ employees and the last thing i need is to pay someone to act like a jerk.   Heed my warning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transport-Connection/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/Transport-Connection-BILL-AVRICH-CALLED-ME-LATE-AT-NIGHT-HARASSED-ME-AND-MY-FAMILY-Boca-R-988761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transport Connection

#1 General Comment

He is just a Broker.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (USA)

If everyone didn't want everything done for nothing he wouldn't be in business to begin with. Also with a Broker Lic a laptop and phone anywhere you are is your office. His issue would obviously be he is getting no business, which is probably a good thing.